How to use
“Hair Growth Effect comes from daily proper care”
Daily scalp & hair care plays a vital role in HAIR GROWTH. In the following 4 steps, we will guide you how to take good care of your scalp & hair while ensuring that the active ingredients are effectively absorbed into your scalp.
- Cleanse impurities from scalp
- Use it before shampooing on the dry hair. Apply small amount with fingertip to about 10 areas on the scalp. Gently massage the entire scalp. Then rinse with water after 1-2 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair twice
- The first round is to get rid of the superficial dirt on the hair while the second is to actually cleanse your hair and scalp, using less amount of shampoo. Apply to wet hair. Massage delicately with fingertips creating a rich, foaming lather. Then rinse thoroughly.
Depending on the hair length and density, dispense the correct amount of shampoo, about 2 pumps is recommended.
- Hair treatment from roots to hair ends
- After rinsing out all shampoo, apply an appropriate amount and spread it evenly on the ends of wet and clean hair. Run your fingers through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
Leave in 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly.
- Start from hair roots when drying your hair
- Wet hair makes hair easier to damage, so dry your hair immediately after washing your hair.
The trick here is to dry your hair starting from hair roots.
- Apply hair growth agent to the clean skin to deliver nutrients
- After drying the hair and scalp, apply section by section over the entire scalp with dropper. Massage gently with fingertips to help hair growth agents better absorb. Using twice a day (in the morning and at night) is recommended.
Head Massage Method
After applying the hair growth agent, gently massage into scalp for 2-3 minutes.
- Loosen up the entire scalp
- Press and move your entire head in small circles with the palm of your hand.
- Lift up from the bottom to the top
- Massage the head like drawing a spiral from the neckline to the top.
- Lightly tapping the head
- Lightly tapping on both sides of the head and the neckline, from bottom to top, in a way of flicking your fingertips.
- Press acupoints
- Using fingertips of both thumbs to stimulate the acupoints in order.